TICUA recommends all member institutions prepare for potential outbreaks of COVID-19 on campus.
Guidance Related to Reopening Campuses
Resources from the Week of August 3-7, 2020
Resources from the Week of July 27-31, 2020
Resources from the Week of July 20 - 24, 2020
Commissioner Mike Ezell's presentation and resources related to TN STRONG mask campaign.
Resources from the Week of July 13 - July 17, 2020
Resources from the week of June 29 - July 3, 2020
- Dr. Michelle D. Fiscus with the TN Department of Health Recording, July 2.
- BaseCamp Health -- Ascend Platform -- the TICUA Master Agreement and individual campus Partnership Agreement may
be found in the TICUA Primary Procurement User Group
. Per TICUA policy, the group has limited access. Access is provided to TICUA member campus chief financial officers. Please contact your institution's CFO for specific information regarding these agreements.
- Zoom Meeting, July 8, Reopening Colleges and Universities During COVID-19: Keeping Students and Communities Healthy
by the American Public Health Association & the National Academy of Medicine, Register here.
- Dr. Michelle D. Fiscus July 1 email addressing CDC stance on testing students, faculty and staff before returning to campus.
- TDOH Blank Contact Tracing Form
- CDC Human Infection with 2019 Novel Coronavirus Case Report Form
Resources from the week of June 15-19, 2020
- BaseCamp Health--Ascend Platform Zoom Meeting Recording, Tuesday, June 16. The password for access to the recording has been posted on the TICUA website, Social Link-sign in page, in each affinity groups Resources, titled Recordings PW.
- PathGroup Zoom Meeting Recording, Wednesday, June 17.
- PathGroup Corresponding PowerPoint, Wednesday, June 17.
- Dr. Michelle D. Fiscus with the TN Department of Health Recording, June 18.
- Dr. Michelle D. Fiscus email addressing COVID-19 testing.
American College Health Association Guidelines for Reopening
CDC - Guidance on Reopening Campus
Tennessee Pledge - Higher Education Guidelines (.pdf)
Reopening Campus Amid COVID-19: Public Health Strategies - Webinar featuring Dr. Michelle D. Fiscus with the TN Department of Health
National and International Guidance
For the most up-to-date national and international guidelines, TICUA will defer to the National Association for Independent Colleges and Universities (NAICU). NAICU has compiled the latest resources on COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and
the US Department of Education.
NAICU COVID-19 RESOURCES
CDC - Guidance for Higher Education
Webinar Archive-Do's, Don'ts & Reputational Risk
NACUBO Planning & Budgeting Resources
For Tennessee specific guidelines, please visit the Tennessee Department of Health resource page. The table top exercises, prepared by the TN Department of Health, specifically for higher education can be found at the bottom of the page.
Tennessee Department of Health Resources
Tennessee Public Colleges and Universities Status
Campuses may also find the following information helpful from our partners at RCM&D Insurance Advisory Firm:
Pandemic Business Continuity Planning
Updates, Recommendations & Insurance Analysis on COVID-19
TICUA Institution COVID-19 Campus Information
American Baptist College
Baptist College of Health Sciences
Christian Brothers University
Lincoln Memorial University
Martin Methodist College
Meharry Medical College
Memphis College of Art
Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia
Moore Tech College of Technology
Sewanee: University of the South
Southern Adventist University
Southern College of Optometry
Tennessee Wesleyan University
Trevecca Nazarene University
Watkins College of Art, Design, & Film